カチョウフウゲツ. いい曲だ!reminds you that the little moments count :) I heard this song while watching the dorama, エンゼルバンク (angel bank). It's about this teacher who loses her job, and while attending a job hunting seminar, ends up working for the company that helps others find new jobs. Enjoy the song!
This was the first time hearing this song but I really like the music video. the same theme seems to resonate in the dorama you watched based on how you describe it. It's kinna like the movie "pay it forward". I've always "akogareru" to live a life as a couple like the one in this video. I think living in Japan, the culture, and the convenience there help resemble that ideal more.
ReplyDeleteYeah -- the dorama is pretty good in that sense. It shows that there is something more than just getting the perfect job. The second episode talked about "第二新卒," or about how young people, within three years of graduating, are attempting to find their dream jobs. Sound familiar...?
ReplyDeleteI really like the PV of this remioromen song. I know exactly what you mean about how the japnaese culture makes it seem more ideal... we don't even walk in America!
guess who... and your description of the drama was so proufound... just the way you explained it to me today. so makes me wanna watch it. lol
ReplyDelete