Study Stress Eat more Sleep at awkward times Body crumbling Little exercise Inefficient study Sleep less Repeat
so poetic. so tragic.
i actually feel pretty good today... I went out to do some chores and exercised a lot yesterday... amazing what some fresh air and oxygen can do. Though I realized I need to eat better, not just less. And I need to spend exercise better, not just more.I went to the tailor's to get my pants "let out." How old am I...
so poetic. so tragic.
ReplyDeletei actually feel pretty good today... I went out to do some chores and exercised a lot yesterday... amazing what some fresh air and oxygen can do.
ReplyDeleteThough I realized I need to eat better, not just less. And I need to spend exercise better, not just more.
I went to the tailor's to get my pants "let out." How old am I...