Sorry if I haven't responded to your email or have made conversations uncomfortable short. I've been focusing on getting back on schedule, and overall, I'm doing pretty well. But due to the speed at which I'm crunching through the material, I feel like I'm missing out on digging deeply into the material. Yet, I've come to accept that this is the nature of the beast. No one can possibly master everything, and you get tired, and worn out, then you sometimes see the bright light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday, I received an 89% on a practice multiple choice, then this morning at 5am, I got a 43%. I'm sure the sleep deprivation contributed to it.
I'm determined to get completely caught back up by this Saturday, and it's looking hopeful. I have to remember that this is an endurance battle. And my health issues are reminding me that I have to rest. But I also have to make sure I sleep and get up at the right times.
All that said, I know my thoughts aren't coming out write on this screen so I think I'll just stop here. Maybe some Busta will bring me back to life.
Being on the completely opposite end of the productivity spectrum as you, I can't say I feel your pain. But I do admire your dedication and efforts and I for one am wishing you the best! Ganbatte!
ReplyDelete