14 April 2011

final assignments & coffee

My [last] semester is winding down and finals are approaching.  Given that I front-loaded my work this semester, as I frequently try to do, I have a vastly easier time than most of my classmates.  In fact, I only have one final exam for Evidence, which I am taking on a pass-fail standard (though I seem to be taking that for granted a little too much).  However, that's not to say that I don't feel my share of discomfort.  

I still have a few more assignments left for my Real Estate Drafting class and for my Teaching Fellow Seminar.  And I'm not exactly a master of the the multiple choice exam, which is the form my Evidence Final will take.  So, I've been a little more strict with myself in terms of studying and finishing up my last few assignments for school.  

This entails drinking coffee.  Today, I found myself going to Starbucks once for a Grande Java Chip Frap, another time for a Tall Mocha Frap, then to the School's Cafe for a Tall Coffee.  Now I feel wired, and I feel good, actually.  I bow down to coffee, though I've been trying hard to get off of it.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And b careful with that coffee... that's the reason I avoid it. But it makes it difficult to pull all-nighters. :/

    ReplyDelete