04 December 2010

flute break

Taking a break from merciless testing. So I've been practicing the flute for about 30 min or so everyday and I'm enjoying a lot (thanks, Elaine)! I have officially finished my first beginner's flute book. I think I'm about at 2nd grade level, haha. Well, that may be deceving because there are so many prodigies out there now. Anyway, the experience has been great! I've shown a "Ken and Yumiko" piece on this blog before, but here are a few low-key at-the-cafe performances. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Did you find out the title for the first song?
    Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! But thanks for the heads up. Need to find some sheet music-- Are you playing the guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooope.
    but when i have my own place one day i want to buy an electronic keyboard and practice everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guoooo. Takai ne. How much do they go for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap ones go for like $50

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not bad!!! You can even get a cheap one for now?

    ReplyDelete