But my 'new every two' (the policy that you can get a $100 discount on a new phone every 2 years) ends on December 4, so I am actually in the market for a new phone altogether. I don't have a data plan mostly because my family doesn't need it, but I am thinking of flipping the bill for the data.
Aside from the data plan, which I think I may go foward with, the real question is what phone? Now, I'm sure Julie will kill me for saying this, but maybe the iPhone 4, which is coming out on Verizon around Christmas/New Years....? I can't stand apple products in general, but as I've explained before, two of their product lines are undeniably the best in the market - the iPOD and the iPhone (I severely dislike iTunes, the iPad, and anything Mac related). I wasn't convinced of their quality until recently. The new iPOD nanos have a clip... which is pretty damn simple but awesome nonetheless. And the iPhones HD video recording and video calling is just is pretty amazing (which is meaningless without a 4g wireless connection, which Verizon is rolling out right now with their 700Mhz LTE spectrum). The form factor is a lot more appealing on the 4. Finally, the touch screen on the iPhones are just amazing; I remember trying out the iPhone's touch screen on Cliff's in Japan and... wow. So in conclusion, I have to admit that the iPhone is too enticing not to consider (btw, I also changed to gmail recently from hotmail. I gave you a chance microsoft, but you failed me).
Anyway, now that I'm consideirng some iProducts, someone answer these questions for me!:
1. What the heck is the difference between a iPod Touch (which now has video calling and acts like a phone) and the iPhone??!
2. How many MBs should I have per month in a data plan? How much do people use usually?
By the way, i was researching some stuff on Verizon Wireless's website, and I found this picture on the GPS page:
If you can't tell, that's SUA.
hola~
ReplyDeletechecked out your blog through marika's blog today.
that gps pic is awesome, maybe it was an sgi member who designed that page of their website, or maybe it was just co-incidence. dont get an ipod touch. i dont think it has a camera. Actually lauren's probably the best person to ask about this, cause she has both the ipod and the ipod touch.
Akriti! I think that's you. I'm adding you to my list of blogs :)
ReplyDeletesiiiick (gps photo)
ReplyDelete